Freelance translators / localisation specialists / revisors
We are always on the lookout for flexible freelance translators and other specialists for all fields and languages. We look forward to receiving your application!
You can find more information about working with ProLinguo here.
- Qualification in translation from a university
- or university degree in another subject + 2 years’ translation experience
- or other training + 5 years’ translation experience
- Technological proficiency
- Open communication style
- Willingness to work with Phrase
To prove compliance with ISO 17100, we need your CV as well as any relevant diplomas.
Young academics and graduates in translation can complete their mandatory internship at ProLinguo’s headquarters in Hanover.
The internship follows a precise training plan designed to increase your skills in translation, localisation, translation revision, proofreading and project management. You’ll get the opportunity to put your previously acquired language skills into practice and prove your abilities in areas such as style, terminology and organisation. In addition, you’ll get to play an active role in the company’s work processes and receive regular feedback.
Requirements for an internship at ProLinguo:
- University degree as a translator or equivalent qualification
- Very good knowledge of German
- Good computer skills (Office, CAT tools and applications)
- Minimum duration 3–6 months
Please send your application via email with “Praktikum” as the subject along with your language combination and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.